Disasters can change your life in mere seconds, turning everything upside down. We are living this right now as we maneuver our way through our new normal with COVID19. Making sure you, your family and pets are properly prepared for a disaster can make a world of difference in how you get through the disaster and how you survive in the aftermath.
Preparing For Disasters can be Overwhelming!
- How do I connect with my family if we are not together and cellphones are down?
- How do I make my home safe?
- What supplies do I need?
- What do I do if I am at work?
- How do I get home if roads and bridges are damaged?
- Where do I store my supplies?
- What about my kid’s schools and daycares – will they be safe?
- Where do we go if evacuated?
Virtual Disaster Preparedness Info Session
Join Jackie Kloosterboer for a unique, virtual Disaster Preparedness Info Session where you will learn what you and your family must do to be prepared for Earthquakes and Disasters, whether you are at home or work.
- How to create your Family Disaster Plan
- Basic supplies to have on hand
- 3 tips to prepare your home
You will receive an Earthquake/Disaster Planning Checklist to begin putting your ideas into action by attending.
Sign Up Today (Limited Seating)
October 20th,2020 from 3 pm to 3:45 pm p.m. PST
November 5th,2020 from 7:15 pm to 8:00 pm PST
November 17th from 9:30 am to 10:15 am PST
Home Preparedness Consults
Survive-It will sit down with you and your family to help determine what needs to be done in your home, so when disaster strikes, you, your family and pets will be prepared.
Disaster Preparedness Workshops
Survive-It workshops cover the basics of Disaster Preparedness to help you, your family and Pets get prepared.
Our workshops can be personalized for your group, business or organization.
Workshops can be delivered in-person or virtually. It is up to you!