Overwhelmed just thinking about Disaster Preparedness? It does not have to be complicated.
Survive-It is here to help!
The Disaster Preparedness Workshop will lead you step by step through the necessary process that will get you, your family and pets prepared whether you are at home, school or work!
This can be done in a 1-hour session or a 2-hour hands-on interactive workshop, where you will benefit from my years of experience and training, great content, funny and poignant stories, and audience participation.
You will learn:
- How to avoid the five preparedness mistakes people make
- Seven things you need to know to be prepared for disaster,
- How to ride the emotional roller coaster of living through a disaster.
- You will receive a Survive-It Planning Guide to complete as you go!
Is your Disaster Plan designed to support you, your family and pets?
Workshops Designed with You in Mind
- Survive-It Workshops are tailored to meet the specific needs of your group. Whether its a business event, a strata’s Annual General Meeting, your Daycares Parent Night or any event, Survive-It has you covered when it comes to Disaster Preparedness.
- Workshops can be delivered in person or virtually. It is up to you!
- You will never be blindsided by disaster again!. Rather than Panicked, you will be Prepared!
Disaster Preparedness Tips!
Sign up to receive a Disaster Preparedness Tip every 2 weeks!
These tips will keep you up to date on Earthquake & Disaster Preparedness to help you, your family and pets get and stay prepared!