The Time to Prepare is NOW – Once the disaster hits it will be too late
Jackie teaches thousands of people how to be prepared for whatever disaster comes their way. The key to Emergency Preparedness is being prepared before the disaster strikes.
Survive-It Preparedness Sessions will teach you, your family and employees how to be prepared at home and at work. Participants will learn:
- what to put in your emergency kits
- how to connect with family when cell phones are not working
- what to do when the earth starts moving
- how to develop your family emergency plan
- how to perform a “home hazard hunt” to make your home safe
- how to make your “work area” safe
- what to do if roads and bridges are closed
EQ Preparedness Sessions can be tailored to the needs of your business or group!
For information or to book your Survive-It Preparedness Session:
call (604)355-2414 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on social media